Saturday 29 September 2007

Bored

well here I am saturday night sitting in my bedroom bored. I bet Dave and Graham are down Hardy's having a few pints and listening to some good sounds. Bill's probably down the Monty Club saying Grrrr! i went to Paddington station yesterday to meet my daughter returning from a trip to cornwall with her college. I went to eltham this afternoon. Argos and then Sainsbury. Apart fom that I haven't been out since Thursday 20th sept. I'm off medication now but have to take things easy. as Pete D'Hat would say "what a palaver"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Woodsie,

Went to Olivers at Greenwich on Friday and saw an excellent Mitch Hiller playing strat. Wishing Well and a load of other really good songs. Part of the Greenwich Jazz Festival. No doubt will re-do when you are fully up to it.

Saturday - BINGO - six games and did not win one. How exciting is that?.

Looking forward to Rolling and Tumbling post op.

Dave