Friday 20 April 2007

Back again!

Back again! I must keep regular postings here, or it defeats the object of the blog.

I have been on a course the last two days and am back at work tonight - leaving in half an hour.

I went to Farnborough last night with Brian Bruce. Boo Howard and Dave Ellis were the featured guests. They were fantastic. beautiful flowing harmonies on top of a complex guitar structure. Watching Dave playing from close quarters I was totally humbled as far as guitar playing is concerned. I've never seen somebody play and sing in such a relaxed and flowing style.

Brian Bruce is on fine form and looking and sounding great! Tone Deaf Leopard tell me that they are now radio stars! Good luck I say.

I am looking forward to visiting Clancy's tomorrow - went to the first session but havent been since, so it will be interesting to see how it's developed.

No comments: