Tuesday 16 November 2010

Seven Multi-layered Stars

had a nice time at The Seven Stars last night. I must get to bed a bit earlier though, as 3 hours sleep is not enough for anybody. Winter is definitely here. It was freezing this morning at the bus stop at 05:15. I won't be able to make it to the Star & Garter this Friday 'cos I have to work very early on Saturday - I could go, and leave early - but I've said that before and fallen out of the boozer after midnight. I've been watching this TV programme called "The Event" and it looks promising. I downloaded the first 7 episodes and watched them in one marathon sitting. But I am wary about investing to much time in a TV show that could go on and on like Lost did, only to have a crap ending that resolved none of the multi-layered storyline threads that had us all trying to work out what it was all about.

No comments: