Wednesday 4 July 2007

Long Time No Blog

I should really post here more often than I do. It's been a busy three weeks or so since my last post. I went to the Knockholt festival and had a really great time - apart from the weather, mind you we didn't get any major downpours until Sunday morning. I went down to the Lord Hood session last night, they're still a miserable unwelcoming bunch. They comprise of about 8 or 9 people sitting with their backs to you, huddled in a corner playing the same old codswallop week in week out. The only happy face amongst them was my old mate Alec Gorham, or should I say Cap'n Gorham! I am going to see Martin Carthy tomorrow at The Orpington Folk Club. I haven't been to work this week as I have some sort of infection in a cyst on my neck which is in turn effecting my left ear. I have been taking anti-biotics and am feeling aaaarghhhh .....

No comments: