Thursday 5 November 2009

Still waiting

People are always moaning about what a bad service Royal Mail givse, especially with the current dispute and strikes. A lot of cowboy operators are now trying to take advantage of this and are taking on more delivery work. They are grabbing the money from panicing businesses that are worried about delivering to their customers on time. But without the expertise of the trained Royal Mail professional, they simply can't cope or even begin to give full quality driven nationwide delivery service. They will never be able to provide anything comparable to RM in it's prime,that's before the massive scaling down that has been enforced by the LABOUR government over the last 10 years. Here's that proof:

I ordered a RAM chip for my netbook and it was sent by my supplier via a bunch of cowboys called UPS It was fully trackable so I looked online and saw that it had arrived at their Dartford depot early Tuesday morning and had been sent out for delivery at 7.10am that morning. That's good I thought I can now upgrade my RAM and install Windows 7 on my netbook! No chance - after waiting all day I looked again online and it stated that my item had neen "missed" and would be delivered next day! Ha ha it's now Thursday and here's the travking record copied straight from their site:

No comments: