Friday 10 July 2009

Swimming in a putrid pool


I had a good birthday on Wednrsday, my head was still spinning the next day, but I managed to get to work OK. Bruise were very good at Folkmob and the beer was certainly flowing. As part of my new "get fit" regime I went swimming in the new Eltham Centre this morning. The water smelt bad of putrid human sweat. I noticed that the water was not chlorinated, so it must be a hotbed of bacteria and all sorts of infectious stuff.A load of schoolkids had just left the pool, so they had probably pissed in it as well, dirty little bastards. I didn't stay in there very long as the stench was overbearing. I think I will have to give up alcohol for a few weeks, I am getting to like it too much! I'm off work for a few weeks with jury service starting on 20th July. Not looking forward to commuting daily to Tthe Elephant & Castle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)