Wednesday 20 October 2010

Back to work and farewell to folkmob!!!

I've just returned to work after a 3 week break on sick leave. Up in the morning again now at 4.20AM for the forseeable future - unless they make me a decent early retirement offer!

I've also decided to stop managing the folkmob website - bit of a thankless task really, I've been doing it for the last 10 years or so with NO input from any of the others apart from my mate Dave K. The new regime (excluding Dave, Sue & Mick) don't seem to appreciate the work that I've been doing over the years to promote folkmob and in view of recent comments made by certain people and the draconian attitude of some of the self-appointed busy bodies I've decided to pack it all in and call it a day!

I have been attending Crayside folk on Mondays much more fun - and no committee!

4 comments:

John said...

That's a shame, you did a really good job.

IanKR said...

Come back, Woodsie!

Suet said...

You did a very good job Woodsie, and you aren't afraid to speak your mind. You are very welcome at Crayside, though you'll be missed at Folk Mob I'm sure

Anonymous said...

Come back woodsie!!!!!