Tuesday 9 June 2009

Solitary Electron Soul

I've got a couple of weeks off work coming up soon. Knockholt is on the horizon. I'm getting worried about my leg, it is more painful now than it was before the operation in February - I could hardly walk yesterday and the pain is stopping me from sleeping - whinge, whinge, moan, groan ...

Did you know that in the whole universe there is only one electron. It zips from location to location in and out of reality and time. All of every thing is everything and nothing at the same time and time does not exist! Blimey where does that leave me?

Well I reckon that this particular quantum mechanical theory could be applied to the "soul" That would mean that there is actually only one "soul" in all of space and time and it zips instantaniously from person to person across time and space covering every human that ever lived or ever will be. This happens in a never ending continuum that takes less than billionth of quadrillionth of a nanosecond for each cycle. So that means that you are everybody. So you better be nice to your fellow man because he/she is, or will be you!!!

No comments: