Monday 11 May 2009

Fat Bloke

I put on tons of weight over the last year - I think it's because I haven't been going out to pubs as much as I used to. Sitting at home surfing the web and watching DVDs whilst eating ice cream, sweets, take-aways and other rubbish has taken it's toll. That along with drinking cans of coke all day and no excercise. By March 2009 I ended up weighing nearly 17½ stone!!!!

Enough is enough I said. I want to be able to wear normal clothes again. I don't want to die of a heart attack! I am now on a strict selective food regime. No cokes, cheese, white bread, red meat, eggs, potatoes, sweets etc. Lots of fish, salad, fruit & water, one or two cups of black coffee, occasional chicken breast, occasional slice of wholemeal. Now I do go out for a beer now and then, mainly Tuesday & Wednesday for the folk clubs. I am not going to be silly and not have a few pints - so those pub visits are excempt.

Since starting this on 28th March I am back down to 15½ stone and there's no stopping there my target is 12½ stone and hopefully be able to fit into a pair of Levi's again.

No comments: