Friday 10 April 2009

Good Friday rant

It's Easter already. Last easter only seems like yesterday when it was snowing! There's not much happening today, so I'll just sit around and play with computers and stuff. I think I'll go to homebase and buy some tomato plants, but they're probably closed. I gave up eating rubbish a couple of weeks ago, that includes eggs, cheese, burgers, sausages, white bread, sweets, ice cream, coca cola, crisps, peanuts, cakes & biscuits. I have been drinking only water and black coffee. I still drink lager when I go out which is only two or three times a week these days. It's a slow process and I've lost about a stone (6kg) I need to shed at least another 2 stone to be where I want to! Bruise are playing at The British Oak tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. The are a really great duo/band and nice people to boot.

No comments: