Friday 13 February 2009

Hope

Well here we are, February already. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun. Anyway I thought that I would post something here as I haven't done so since January. The Folkmob seem to be settling in nicely at their new home at the rugby club. One day i will bring my guitar down there and do something. Richard Bridge is hosting a sing-around at The Nag's Head in upper nowhere next week and I am looking forward to that. Kay is ill and awaiting further surgery that won't be for at least another 6 weeks, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. Poor ol'Theresa Findlay is back in hospital with complications following major surgery before Christmas. The theiving evil financial fat cats have drained our country dry and the money in pockets isn't worth anything. Let's hope something good happens soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Mate,
Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Firstly though, Jacqui and I do hope that your wife is making progress towards full recovery.
Didn't get a chance to talk to you last Wednesday to get your reaction to our first 'Guest Night'. Pretty darn good I thought. I love The Dealers anti Political Correctness song 'Cost'. I've been trying to come up with an anti PC one myself for a few years now, but can't nail down all the bits I want to get into it.
Perhaps we can line up this duo you rave about but I haven't even seen yet, 'Bruise'.
I've stopped watching t.v. news and now only look at a newspaper to do the crossword, but the first signs of Spring are arriving in Plumstead, so although I'm living in denial, I do have hope!
See you soon, Keith